Hello readers. Hip hip hooray for Hump Day! What’d you do today?
We are enjoying cooler weather, about no more than 80°. I can hang with ‘dat as there is also a good breeze to keep us from baking in the sun. My babies are happy as I took them to the park after their bellies were fed their favorite, shrimp tempura sushi from TJ’s. We checked out a playground in the town in front of ours. It was spacious and clean.
I made a group of thank you cards (for Jellybean’s birthday gifts) last week during the holiday. I had made some origami-folded ones but I felt they weren’t up to par with what I usually make so they got trashed. I wanted to play with my new, Tim Holtz stencils and watched one of Jennifer McGuire’s tutorials.
My neighbor received one of the cards, the teal one, and she thought I had bought the stenciled paper already like that ^__^.
- Layered Stenciling by Jennifer McGuire
- Recollections 8.5 x 11 Cardstock – Black, Blue Ombre, Citrus, Pink Buttons, Shades of Red, White
- Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous – Arrow & Retro Pattern
- Hampton Art Pigment Ink – white
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink – Aged Mahogany, Broken China, Fired Brick, Pickled Raspberry, Pine Needles, Seedless Preserves, Spiced Marmalade, Spun Sugar, Tangelo Twist, Victorian Velvet
- Recollections Lever Punch, star – 1 & 3/8″
- Ranger Embossing Powder – white
- Scrapbook Adhesives – little, foam squares
- Scotch – mounting foam squares
- Tombow Permanent Adhesive Dots
I am very happy with how these thank you cards turned out. Well, we’re having Buddha Bowls tonight for dinner; the cook has been a bit negligent on making sure veggies are included in the daily dinners. Have a good Wednesday and TTYL.