Jellybean has reached double digits today! This weekend was all about her of course.
- Friday after pick up she got to eat her favorite, Trader Joe’s snack – Tempura Shrimp Crunch Rolls.
- Saturday, at her request, I hauled out all the pans and cooked breakfast sausages, bacon, hashbrowns, and eggs.
- The rest of the morning and afternoon I prepped our house for the dinner party. These party supplies are from Prime.
- My clever mum put together that large container of pink popcorn and marshmallows. I tried some today and liked the flavor; she told me she used candy melts.
- We had a simple menu of mochi cakes, dry rub ribs, SPAM musabi, shrimp cocktail, gourmet mac ‘n cheese, and ice cream cake.
All of our guests had a lovely time with adults chatting and kids playing. They left late at night. My baby was happy and later on today, we’ll go out for a late lunch/early dinner of her choosing.
Enjoy the rest of your Sunday. Thank you for stopping by and TTYL.