Hello. While you read this post, the crew and I will be watching The Force Awakens.
What do I do when the sweet neighbors across the street gift the dames surprise, Christmas gifts?
I knit their son a beanie in five hours:
- Knitted from the top of my head after some simple math.
- Uptown Bulky by Universal Yarn used in Heather
- Encore Mega by Plymouth Yarn used in Black
- 22″ circumference and 10.75″ tall
- Twisted knit stitch in the ribbing
- A batch of double, chocolate chip cookies for the family were included along with this gift.
May the force be with you today!